Signs You Need a Business Intelligence Reporting Tool
According to Gartner Group, the business intelligence market is expected to grow to $20.81 billion by 2018, which is a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 8.28%. Is your organization on trend? If not, you should consider investing in a business intelligence reporting tool to help enhance your organization.
There are a number of signs that indicate your organization needs a reporting tool. Some of them include:
- Your organization's departments have different business strategies. If each department is not aligned with overall organizational business goals, you are not all working to accomplish the same goals. This is not effective.
- Hard to find information. Are you able to find the information you need in a timely manner? If not, you are probably wasting time getting what you need to do your job effectively. This brings down production.
- Reporting is a nightmare. Do you have to spend endless hours pulling reports and cringe at the thought of pulling one together? If so, chances are you could use a different reporting tool.
- Security is sketchy. If your organization has security concerns, you need a solution that will ensure there are not any issues.
- Multiple systems throughout the company. Do you spend endless hours switching from application to application to get the data you need and pull together a report? If so, then you're not being as productive as you can be.
- Need more time to spend with contacts. If you're spending too much time doing administrative tasks and not reaching out to your contacts, you probably need a more efficient reporting tool.
Atlas Excel AddIn
The Atlas Excel addin enable users to fully maximize the reporting capabilities in Dynamics to effectively use real-time data to create powerful reports for internal and external parties. This app is fully integrated into all Microsoft Office environments, enabling you to upload data from any tables from Dynamics AX, CRM or Dynamics365 and data sources.
The Atlas app, one of the Office and Excel add ins are completely user-friendly, eliminating the need for complex training. You start and end in Excel and you are navigated to a Dynamics table and create your own report. You don't need the IT department to build your report — you can do it yourself.
Secure Your Organization's Future
If you find that your organization is showing the signs we mention in this article, then chances are you would significantly benefit from a reporting tool excel addin like Atlas. Don't miss out and find out more about how it can help your organization get to the next level.