This case study of Knape & Vogt is based on an August 2017 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
"Spreadsheet Server looks directly at the transactions and we no longer wait up to 24 hours for data to be turned around into other reporting systems or batch processes. It’s real-time and issues can be identified and corrected within minutes, not days."
Spreadsheet Server addressed the following reporting challenges:
- Accessing applicable data
- A lack of access to real-time information
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Data accuracy and/or validity
Purchased Spreadsheet Server over:
Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner for the following additional reporting:
- Cost management
Uses the following supplemental reporting tool with Spreadsheet Server:
- Custom web-based solution
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Global Software, Inc.:
- Up to 25% of IT support freed up since using Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Up to 30% of their reporting process timing freed up after using Spreadsheet Server.
Source: Timothy DenBesten, IT Manager, Knape & Vogt
Published: Aug. 16, 2017 TVID: E0F-11E-201
Knape & Vogt