Intelligent Workflow Automation Tool
Business Alerts monitors data fields for specific activities and automatically communicates that activity to the appropriate customers and personnel via email. It provides all these connections in one customizable, off-the-shelf package that is easy to implement and modify as business requirements grow and change.
Activity Monitoring allowing you to take Action
- Stay on Track - Monitor date and time sensitive events
- Be informed - Monitor any activity from your organization
- Save time – Allow Business Alerts Monitors for you so you can perform other tasks
- Access the information you need - Check status of data, such as credit holds, such as credit holds, inventory thresholds and sales rations
Monitoring and Alerting in Real Time
Check the status of active data within moments. Monitor scores of backend databases and software programs while having functionality for accounting, HRIS and CRM. With Business Alerts online, business cycle times and employee communication improve drastically.
Creating Synergy across Your Excel Based Reporting Tools
Business Alerts is compatible with Spreadsheet Server and Spreadsheet Analyst.
- The aggregate total amount in the pipeline falls below a defined amount
- Customers placed on credit hold in the accounting system also have orders or proposals pending in the CRM system
- A support issue has gone unresolved for a specified time period
- A customer’s buying pattern changes
- Approaching deadlines for certain projects
- Escalate past due account notifications
- Employee licensing credentials are coming up for renewal
- Opportunities lost in specified time period
- Automatically email electronic invoices
- Inform key departments of new hire actions required for network log-on ID, computer set-up, etc.
|Platform:||A server running a minimum of Windows XP SP3. Windows Server 2008|
|Disk Space:||100MB storage for program installation|
|Email:||MAPI and Exchange settings require Microsoft Outlook 98 or greater installed on the server running Business Alerts.|
For Outlook 2000-2003, CDO Components must be selected during its installation prior to installing Business Alerts.
For Outlook 2007, CDO Components must be downloaded from the Microsoft website. http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=3671
Outlook 2010 or 2013 are not currently supported. If you are currently using Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013, you must use SMTP.
SMTP requires an available SMTP server.
Frequently Asked Questions
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Business Alerts.