Intelligent Workflow Automation Tool
Business Alerts monitors data fields for specific activities and automatically communicates that activity to the appropriate customers and personnel via email. It provides all these connections in one customizable, off-the-shelf package that is easy to implement and modify as business requirements grow and change.
Activity Monitoring allowing you to take Action
- Stay on Track - Monitor date and time sensitive events
- Be informed - Monitor any activity from your organization
- Save time – Allow Business Alerts Monitors for you so you can perform other tasks
- Access the information you need - Check status of data, such as credit holds, such as credit holds, inventory thresholds and sales rations
Monitoring and Alerting in Real Time
Check the status of active data within moments. Monitor scores of backend databases and software programs while having functionality for accounting, HRIS and CRM. With Business Alerts online, business cycle times and employee communication improve drastically.
Creating Synergy across Your Excel Based Reporting Tools
Business Alerts is compatible with Spreadsheet Server and Spreadsheet Analyst.
- The aggregate total amount in the pipeline falls below a defined amount
- Customers placed on credit hold in the accounting system also have orders or proposals pending in the CRM system
- A support issue has gone unresolved for a specified time period
- A customer’s buying pattern changes
- Approaching deadlines for certain projects
- Escalate past due account notifications
- Employee licensing credentials are coming up for renewal
- Opportunities lost in specified time period
- Automatically email electronic invoices
- Inform key departments of new hire actions required for network log-on ID, computer set-up, etc.
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Business Alerts.