Spreadsheet Server for use with Davisware ERP
Unite the power of Davisware ERP and Spreadsheet Server
Davisware GlobalEdge and S2KVision ERPs serve the HVAC, plumbing, manufacturing, contracting, service, and distribution markets, among others. Spreadsheet Server works as a complement to Davisware by seamlessly retrieving financial and operational reporting data and dynamically delivering it in real time to Microsoft Excel.
Enhance your Davisware GlobalEdge and S2KVision reporting process
Spreadsheet Server provides the reporting enhancement needed for Davisware ERP users to achieve increased ROI, make strategic business decisions quickly and leverage real-time access to data. Spreadsheet Server delivers:
- A user-friendly environment - Users are generally very familiar and comfortable with Microsoft Excel, which is used in 98% of all reporting, budgeting, and analysis applications
- Time and resource savings - Leverage the live access to Davisware ERP data to remove inaccuracies and make existing reporting processes more efficient
- Drill-down - Review details of account balances, transactions, and journal entry information
- Auditability - With a solution that delivers Davisware data directly from the source, there’s less of a need for multiple linked cells, workbooks, and spreadsheets, making the auditing process more intuitive and secure
- Reports in any format - Automatically generate pre-formatted Excel reports in Word, PDF or HTML format
- A tactical implementation - Able to be deployed in hours with very minimal IT resources required
No Warehouse Required
No staging area, servers or data warehouse are needed to run Spreadsheet Server. Our application pulls live Davisware reporting data directly.
Your data is safeguarded with Spreadsheet Server
Spreadsheet Server leverages Davisware security specifically defined throughout your application allowing peace of mind.
A key component of the Global Software platform, QueryDesigner has the power to translate database queries into formulas used to create interactive Excel worksheets. QueryDesigner can be simultaneously connected to multiple databases and return live data from different sets into the same Excel worksheet.
Already have a Business Intelligence tool? No problem!
Spreadsheet Server works hand-in-hand with other BI tools in use. Spreadsheet Server has the capability to provide live access to your data within Excel, without needing a data warehouse, for when you need it most.
Spreadsheet Server is used by 4500+ customers all over the world...
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with Davisware ERP.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with Davisware ERP.