Spreadsheet Server for use with Infor
Infor’s industry specific ERP software is known to be fully comprehensive with specialized functionality to allow efficient and intelligent work. Spreadsheet Server provides live access to that imperative Infor data from within Excel. Spreadsheet Server can be used with Infor ERP LX, A+, FMS (Infinium), System 21 Aurora, Syteline, XA (MAPICS), 10 ERP Discrete iEnterprise, LN (BAAN), Visual, and SmartStream.
Live Access to Your Infor ERP Data
Combine the power of Infor and the familiarity of Excel with Spreadsheet Server:
- Save time – Enjoy more timely report production and reporting tasks, as well as full drill-down capability within specific Infor modules
- No need to be an Excel expert - Write reports with ease with existing Excel talents
- Infor module access - Infor reporting in modules such as Financials, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, and more...
- Create any report - From making simple reports to creating the most dynamic dashboard views, difficulty building reports becomes a thing of the past
- Automate your work day – Automatically generate pre-formatted Excel reports in Word, PDF or HTML
- Reduce IT dependence - Eliminate the burden on IT or super-users to change or edit reports
- Faster CAFR - Significantly decrease time it takes to prepare your CAFR
- FRx Successor - An FRx transition solution for reporting from the GL or any other module
- User friendly - Quick start single installation for Infor users
Do I Need Staging Areas or Data Warehousing?
Spreadsheet Server does not require a data warehouse, data cube, server or a staging area. Just streamlined access to your Infor data.
Your Data is Secure with Us
Spreadsheet Server uses company level security as defined in your already existing Infor application. Security is managed and administered by the user to restrict the accessible areas of data.
QueryDesigner is a user friendly tool within Speadsheet Server which enables users to design and maintain queries over any relational database. These queries can be combined with pre-configured formulas in a single Excel spreadsheet.
The cloud-based QueryExchange™ gives customers the ability to select from pre-built queries and tailor them to meet their specific needs. Utilized in the QueryExchange™, the SmartPak™ feature is way to group pre-configured queries together. Searching by selecting a SmartPak™ gives users a quick and reliable way to access a group of dedicated pre-defined queries.
Already Working with a Business Intelligence Tool?
That is not a problem. Existing BI tool or other applications currently used works alongside Spreadsheet Server. Over 50% of our clients in over 50 different countries use leading BI tools with our excel automation tools.
Spreadsheet Server is used by 3000+ customers all over the world...
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with Infor.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with Infor.