Spreadsheet Server for use with JD Edwards
Real-Time Financial and Operational Reporting Tool for JD Edwards World or EnterpriseOne
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is made up of over 80 different application modules, such as Financial, Project, and Manufacturing Management. Spreadsheet Server provides the window to your JD Edwards modules that you need to save time and gain more insight.
Gain Live Access to Your JD Edwards Data in Excel
Enhance your reporting process with Spreadsheet Server:
- Gain access to critical data – Spreadsheet Server delivers all of your JD Edwards data into Excel with full drill down capability
- Save time - Streamline financial and operational reporting processes and reduce number of days to close your JD Edwards books or complete other reporting tasks
- Use existing Excel expertise - Leverage existing Excel knowledge to prepare JDE reporting
- More time to make proactive business decisions - No more downloading, re-keying or manual manipulation of JDE balance or transaction level data
- Easily create any report – Spreadsheet Server allows users complete control of the design of simple workbooks or dashboard views into JDE data
- Narrative Reporting - Automatically generate pre-formatted Excel reports in Word, PDF or HTML format
- FASTR Report Conversion Utility - Allows quick conversion of the row definition detail
- Intuitive CAFR preparation - Significantly decrease time it takes to prepare your CAFR
- Deploy seamlessly - Quick start single installation for JD Edwards users
No Staging Areas or Data Warehousing Needed
Spreadsheet Server does not require a data warehouse, data cube, server or a staging area. Just streamlined access to your JDE data.
Spreadsheet Server Provides a Secure Working Environment
Spreadsheet Server is an Oracle Certified integration solution while using company level security from your JD Edwards ERP. The administrator controls all security based upon the users JDE access.
QueryDesigner is a tool in the Spreadsheet Server platform that enables users to design and maintain queries over any JDE or any other relational database. Interact to data with pre-built queries or customize specifically for your own use with the help of QueryDesigner.
The cloud-based QueryExchange™ gives customers the ability to select from pre-built queries and tailor them to meet their specific needs. Utilized in the QueryExchange™, the SmartPak™ feature is way to group pre-configured queries together. Searching by selecting a SmartPak™ gives users a quick and reliable way to access a group of dedicated pre-defined queries.
Already Working with a Business Intelligence Tool?
Your existing BI tool or other applications, such as Oracle BI, or BI Publisher, work side-by-side with Spreadsheet Server. In fact, 50% of Global Software Inc.’s clients in over 50 different countries use leading BI tools along with our Excel Automation tools.
Spreadsheet Server is used by 3000+ customers all over the world...
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with JD Edwards.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with JD Edwards.