Spreadsheet Server for use with Lawson
Infor Lawson Software offers intelligent enterprise resource planning software for a wide range of targeted industries such as healthcare, retail, public and financial services. Spreadsheet Server provides the link to your Live Infor Lawson ERP data in Excel.
Your Infor Lawson ERP Data Accessed Live Within Excel
Enhance your reporting structure with Spreadsheet Server:
- Leverage Excel skills – Leverage existing Excel knowledge to prepare your Infor Lawson reporting
- Save time - Drastically reduce the amount of time to close your books and complete other reporting tasks
- Access Lawson modules - Lawson reporting in modules such as Lawson Financial Management, Procurement, Sales, Expense Management and more...
- More time to be proactive - No more downloading, re-keying or manual manipulation of Lawson data
- Design any report – Spreadsheet Server allows users complete control of the design of simple workbooks or dashboard views of Lawson data
- Automate your workflow - Automatically generate pre-formatted Excel reports in Word, PDF or HTML formats
- Simplify the CAFR - Decrease time it takes to prepare your CAFR
- Replace FRx - Think it’s time to replace FRx? Spreadsheet Server is the ideal alternative that you need
- Give IT a break - Eliminate burden on IT to create or change reports
- Painless deployment - Quick start single installation for Infor Lawson users
No Staging Areas or Data Warehousing Needed
Spreadsheet Server does not require a data warehouse, data cube, server or a staging area. Just streamlined access to your Infor Lawson data.
Spreadsheet Server is Safe and Secure
Spreadsheet Server uses company level security from your Infor Lawson ERP.
In the QueryDesigner, user have the functionality to use pre-built or generate their own custom queries to use within Excel. The designer can be used within any relational database to bring in that live data into Excel.
The cloud-based QueryExchange™ gives customers the ability to select from pre-built queries and tailor them to meet their specific needs. Utilized in the QueryExchange™, the SmartPak™ feature is way to group pre-configured queries together. Searching by selecting a SmartPak™ gives users a quick and reliable way to access a group of dedicated pre-defined queries.
What if I already have a Business Intelligence Tool?
If you are already using an in house BI tool, that’s alright with us. Spreadsheet Server works seamlessly side-by-side with any BI tool or other active application.
Spreadsheet Server is used by 3000+ customers all over the world...
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with Lawson.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with Lawson.