Spreadsheet Server for use with Microsoft Dynamics
Access Real-time Data from Your Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Microsoft Dynamics offers a full range of software which helps deliver business insights. Dynamics users can add Spreadsheet Server to their reporting environment to provide access to critical Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV/SL data in Excel.
Get Live Access to your Microsoft Dynamics Data within Excel
Enhance your reporting structure with Spreadsheet Server:
- Drill-down – Full drill-down capability within supported Microsoft Dynamics modules, such as Financials, System, Supply Chain, Project Management, Manufacturing, Sales and more...
- Save time - Increase efficiency and timeliness of your reporting processes
- Leverage Excel skills - No need to be an Excel expert, write reports with ease with existing Excel talents
- Be proactive - No more downloading, re-keying or manual manipulation of Microsoft Dynamics, balance or transaction level data. So, you spend less time manipulating and more time analyzing data
- Fully customizable – Create simple workbooks or dashboard views
- Automate your workday - Instantly deliver pre-formatted Excel reports within Word, PDF, or HTML formats
- Reduce IT dependence - Eliminate the burden on IT or super-users to change or edit reports
- Replace FRx - Looking to retire FRx? Spreadsheet Server is an ideal candidate
- Optimize - CAFR work
No Staging Areas or Data Warehousing Needed
No need for an additional server, staging areas, or data warehouses to run Spreadsheet Server.
Safe and Secure with Spreadsheet Server
Spreadsheet Server respects company level security within your Microsoft Dynamics Application.
Using Spreadsheet Server formulas and adhering to the permissions of the Microsoft user, Queries can be initiated from Excel with results displayed in real time in your spreadsheets. With our formula-driven methodology, QueryDesigner allows users to create dashboard views from any transactional database or any Microsoft ERP application to be accessed, automated and presented.
What if I’m already using a Business Intelligence Tool?
No Problem! Your BI tools, such as Power BI, work side-by-side with Spreadsheet Server to provide your data when you need it the most within Microsoft Excel.
Spreadsheet Server is used by 3000+ customers all over the world...
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with Microsoft Dynamics.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with Microsoft Dynamics.