Spreadsheet Server for use with Oracle
Combine the Power of Oracle E-Business Suite and Spreadsheet Server
Spreadsheet Server seamlessly retrieves financial and operational data directly from the source tables within Oracle and dynamically delivers it in real time to Microsoft Excel. Do away with errors from manual data entry, importing and copying/pasting and increase data accuracy and security. Close your books and perform other reporting tasks faster. Create custom dashboard views or queries within Oracle or any other relational database without needing a master’s degree.
Enhance your Oracle Reporting Process
Spreadsheet Server provides the reporting enhancement needed for Oracle E-Business Suite users to achieve increased ROI, make imperative on-the-spot business decisions and leverage real-time access to data to achieve more visibility than ever before. Spreadsheet Server delivers:
- A user-friendly experience – Users are generally very familiar and comfortable with Microsoft Excel, which is used in 98% of all reporting, budgeting, and analysis applications.
- Time savings - Leverage the live access to Oracle EBS data to remove inaccuracies in reporting and make existing reporting processes more efficient
- Access any module - Oracle E-Business Suite reporting in modules such as Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Projects, Sales, and more...
- Powerful drill-down to sub ledger detail - review of detailed account balances and journal entry information, as well as transaction detail.
- Auditability – With a solution that delivers Oracle data directly from the source, there’s less of a need for multiple linked cells, workbooks, and spreadsheets, making the auditing process much more intuitive and secure.
- Narrative Reporting - automatically generate pre-formatted Excel reports in Word, PDF or HTML format
- A tactical implementation - A tool that enables this integration should be able to be deployed in hours with very minimal IT resources required
- FSG Conversion - Oracle FSG's can be converted into Excel within minutes.
- Oracle Discoverer conversion - With the use of our Query Designer solution, Discoverer reports may also be converted.
- Descriptive Flexfields - Incorporate into reports
- Chart of Accounts Hierarchy - Utilize to build reports
- Intuitive CAFR preparation - Significantly decrease time it takes to prepare your CAFR
No Warehouse Required
No staging area, servers or data warehouse required for running Spreadsheet Server. Our application pulls live Oracle data within a secure environment.
Your data is Secure with Spreadsheet Server
Spreadsheet Server leverages Oracle security specifically defined throughout your Oracle application.
A key component the Global Software platform. The QueryDesigner has the power to translate database queries into formulas that are used to create interactive Excel worksheets. Connect it to multiple databases at a time to return live data from those queries of different data sets into the same Excel worksheet.
The cloud-based QueryExchange™ gives customers the ability to select from pre-built queries and tailor them to meet their specific needs. Utilized in the QueryExchange™, the SmartPak™ feature is way to group pre-configured content together. Searching by selecting a SmartPak™ gives users a quick and reliable way to access a group of dedicated pre-defined queries.
Already have a Business Intelligence Tool? No Problem!
Spreadsheet Server works hand-in-hand with other BI tools you may be using, such as OBIEE. Spreadsheet Server has the capability to provide live access to your data within Excel without needing a data warehouse, for when you need it most.
Want to Write back?
Leverage data entry, data updating, and reporting utilizing Spreadsheet Writeback for Oracle EBS
Spreadsheet Server is used by 3000+ customers all over the world...
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with Oracle.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with Oracle.