Spreadsheet Server for use with SAP
Real-Time Excel FICO and Operational Reporting Data from SAP ERP
SAP is one of the world’s market-leading ERP systems that is trusted by over 50,000 customers within 25 different industries. Spreadsheet Server seamlessly integrates with the SAP ERP through its live access from within Excel.
Access data from any module within SAP
Streamline your reporting processes across FICO, Materials Management, Production Planning, Service, Sales and more, with Spreadsheet Server
- Get data when you need it most – Automated SAP reporting from within Microsoft Excel for faster report running
- More time to analyze data - Leverage the live connection to SAP to spend less time manipulating data and more time analyzing
- Leverage your Excel Skills - Use existing Excel knowledge and write reports from SAP within minutes- no need for a super user.
- Make better business decisions - Replace downloading, re-keying or manual manipulation of SAP balance or transaction level data with better insights into your business
- Narrative Reporting Feature – Automatically generate pre-formatted Excel reports in Word, PDF or HTML format
- Reduce IT dependence - Eliminate the burden on IT or super-users to change or edit reports
- Drill-down to details - Automatically drill-down to invoice level views
- Create any report with ease - From simple workbooks to dynamic dashboard views from SAP
- A seamless implementation - A tool that enables this integration should be able to be deployed in hours and days instead of weeks and months
No Data Warehouse Needed
No staging area. No server requirement. No data cubes, business or data warehouse needed to run Spreadsheet Server with the SAP ERP.
Design Any Query
Using Spreadsheet Server formulas and adhering to the permissions of the SAP user, SAP Queries can be initiated from Excel and the results displayed in real time directly in your spreadsheets. QueryDesigner allows users to create dashboard views from any transactional database or any SAP ERP application to be accessed, automated and presented with our formula driven methodology.
Queries in the Cloud
The cloud-based QueryExchange™ gives customers the ability to select from pre-built queries and tailor them to meet their specific needs. Utilized in the QueryExchange™, the SmartPak™ feature is way to group pre-configured queries together. Searching by selecting a SmartPak™ gives users a quick and reliable way to access a group of dedicated pre-defined queries.
What about HANA
Spreadsheet Server is certified with the most currently released version of HANA.
What if I already have a Business Intelligence Tool?
Spreadsheet Server is a perfect complement to your existing BusinessObjects (BOBJ) and other BI tools.
Spreadsheet Server is used by 3000+ customers all over the world...
Case Studies & Articles
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with SAP.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with SAP.