Spreadsheet Server for use with SAP Business One
Real-time Excel Accounting and Operational Reporting Data from SAP Business One
From accounting to supply chain management and purchasing, SAP Business One enables SMBs to manage every aspect of their business. Spreadsheet Server seamlessly integrates with SAP Business One through live access from within Microsoft Excel.
Access data from any module within SAP Business
With Spreadsheet Server, you’ll increase the efficiency of your SAP Business One solution while saving time and money. In addition, Spreadsheet Server allows you to:
- Stay in Excel – The user-friendly environment of Spreadsheet Server enables users to create easy-to-read reports without leaving Excel
- Access imperative data - Automated SAP Business One reporting from within Excel lets you run reports faster
- Eliminate cumbersome processes - Create reports faster, and without downloading, re-keying, or manual manipulation of data
- Experience independence - Create and modify reports quickly and easily without requiring help from your IT department
- Flexible formatting – Generate pre-formatted Excel reports automatically in Word, PDF or HTML format
No data warehouses, cubes or staging areas required
Say goodbye to additional steps required to access your data that take up more time, money, and valuable resources. The Spreadsheet Server platform requires less to do more with your SAP Business One solution.
Design Any Query
Using Spreadsheet Server’s Dynamic Spreadsheet Methodology (DSM) and adhering to the permissions of the SAP Business One user, queries can be initiated from within Excel, with the results being displayed in real time on your spreadsheet. QueryDesigner also allows users to create dashboard views from any transactional database.
Already using a business intelligence tool? Use Spreadsheet Server side-by-side with BI tools, such as BI 360, for a seamless transition.
See how you can save time, money, and valuable resources in your day-to-day reporting in Excel.
Case Studies & Articles
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Server for use with SAP Business One.
View Frequently Asked Questions for Spreadsheet Server for use with SAP Business One.