Data Entry and Uploading to your ERP System within Excel
Spreadsheet Writeback for use with Oracle provides you with the interface and tools to enable writing data from Microsoft Excel workbooks utilizing Oracle EBS, public, private and custom APIs and open interface tables. Create, delete or modify one or more setups on each worksheet.
Save Time and Money with Spreadsheet Writeback
- Replace ADI- Replacement for Oracle ADI
- Fully optimize your data- Data entry, data updating and reporting utilizing Microsoft Automation
- No programming needed- Leverage Oracle EBS public APIs and open interfaces with no programming
- Third-party friendly- Ability to utilize your custom and third-party interfaces
- Safe and secure- Adheres to Oracle’s development and security standards
- Reduce need for IT- Reduce IT development time while providing centralized controls
Load data back into Oracle
Spreadsheet Writeback uploads data into Oracle by using standard Oracle API. Easily save templates for specific uses throughout the Oracle modules in order to securely and safely upload and update data, including but not limited to Accounts Payable invoice uploads and supplier maintenance, Accounts Receivables transactions and customer maintenance, General Ledger journals and budgets, Inventory transactions and maintenance, Human Capital Management, Project and Task uploads and much more.
Leverage Oracle API functionality
Any data can be uploaded back to Oracle. Whether leveraging interface tables and kicking off a concurrent process, or leveraging APIs used on forms and web pages securely process within leaving Excel.
View a listing of Technical Requirements for Spreadsheet Writeback.